Friday, April 5, 2013

It’s a Sign from God




And she would know: The Melbourne, Florida, woman admitted to consuming up to three pounds of Goldfish crackers in a single week.

Burke immediately placed the "Christ cracker" in a padded earring box and phoned up Pepperidge Farm to see if perhaps they were issuing a limited edition Pareidolia-themed variety of their classic snack to coincide with Easter.
"They called me back and said there's no way this could have been printed like that in the factory," she recalled.
Which obviously left her with only one conclusion to jump to.
"I believe that it's a sign, a sign from God, that ... he is still in our life every day and he wants to show that to his people," Burke said.
And her pastor, D. Scott Worth, concurs.
"I think it's a sign," he told WKMG. "I think it points to, I would hesitate to call it a miracle, but I think it points to the miracle, which is Jesus Christ defeated death. And that's what Easter is all about."
Let us pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment